Gabrielle and Alaina went to a birthday party a few weeks ago and received a thank you on the most adorable personalized note card. Immediately, the voice in my head cried "I want those!" and off I went on a search for the perfect set. I wanted something simple and modern and not too babyish. When I found these:
I knew I'd hit the jackpot. The Baby Twins/Sisters notecards from Take Note are perfect! I just love the sleek lowercase font:
And the price is right too. For less than $15, you get twelve 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" folded cards with coordinating envelopes. They're blank on the inside so you can use them for thank yous, everyday notes or just to say hi. But Take Note's cards aren't just for little girls. Order them in blue for your boys:
Come up with a fun color combination for your boy/girl multiples:
Or design a set for the whole family:
Take Note cards make great shower, new parent, birthday and holiday gifts and since each set comes in a clear plastic box tied with a bow, they arrive all ready to give!
And for a limited time, Take Note is running a special promotion - buy three sets of notecards and get the fourth free - so go ahead and stock up. Writing thank you notes will never be a chore again!
Jill from Take Note is graciously giving away one set of notecards to a lucky AFOMFT reader! To enter, visit Take Note and post a comment here telling us which notecards you'd like to win and for whom.
For additional entries:
- Subscribe to AFOMFT or let us know you are a subscriber.
- Visit Take Note and her shop to your Etsy favorites.
- Become a fan of AFOMFT on Facebook -- http://tinyurl.com/AFOMFTFBFAN
- Become a fan of Take Note on FB -- http://tinyurl.com/TAKENOTEFB
- Follow AFOMFT on FB by clicking the link on the right side of the blog.
- Follow AFOMFT on Twitter and tweet this giveaway: Enter to win adorable personalized notecards at A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS @AFOMFT - http://tinyurl.com/AFOMFT
- Grab our button and put it on your blog or website and post a link here showing us.
- Blog about AFOMFT or this giveaway (worth 2 entries) and post a link to the post.
Images: Take Note