I can personally vouche for Belly 9's amazing line because Jodie is a good friend and sent me a care package when I announced I was pregnant with Gabrielle and Alaina. I honestly wore their shirts from the moment I started to get a bump (well, maybe even before) until I delivered (and definitely for quite a while after). This Buddha Belly tank was a favorite:
And I loved the looks I got from people when I wore my "Counting Down the Days" shirt over my big twin belly bump:
Even if jokes about drinking aren't your style, Belly 9's maternity line has something for you. If your birth plan was drugs, drugs and more drugs (like mine), this top would be up your alley:
Or if you're on the opposite end of the spectrum, this "Au Naturale" option might be more appropriate:
Wear this "Bellylicious" tank to celebrate your curves:
Or this top to show what your husband is loving most about these 9 months:
All of the maternity styles are 100% cotton and come in tank and long sleeve options, and let me tell you - the fabric has just the right amount of stretch to grow with you without being baggy. The cuts are sexy and fitted and hug your bump, just like they should to celebrate your pregnancy. And with lots of designs and color options, you'll find the perfectly top too fit your mood and style as a mama-to-be.
But Belly 9 is more than just maternity wear. They've also got post-partum and baby lines that I love. When you want to let people know you're not just sporting a spare tire, throw this little "Just Had a Baby" number on:
And when you want to make sure your hubby is sensitive to your lack of sleep and general delirium, these "Do Not Disturb" undies might come in handy:
These "Bad Hair Day" newborn hats make a great baby gift:
And Belly 9 has the sweetest onesies around. Like this "Night Owl" set, modeled by Gabrielle and Alaina's beautiful buddy, Addison:
How adorable is the "hoot, hoot" on the booty?
So head on over to Belly 9 and take a look around. Their great designs take you through the 9 most important months of your life and beyond.
Want a Belly 9 maternity shirt for yourself or someone you know? You're in luck because Lucy has generously offered to give away one of their newest designs to an AFOMFT reader! If you win, you'll get your choice of a tank or long-sleeved tee sporting this very appropriate Salt 'n Pepa lyric:
Belly 9 and post a comment here telling us which style you'd like and who you'll give it to.
For additional entries:
- Subscribe to AFOMFT or let us know you are a subscriber.
- Visit Belly 9 and tell us which of their designs is your favorite (NOTE: you will not win this design).
- Become a fan of AFOMFT on Facebook -- http://tinyurl.com/AFOMFTFBFAN
- Become a fan of Belly 9 on Facebook -- http://www.facebook.com/pages/Belly-9-Maternity
- Follow AFOMFT on FB by clicking the link on the right side of the blog.
- Follow AFOMFT on Twitter and tweet this giveaway: Enter to win a Belly 9 maternity top at A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS @AFOMFT - http://tinyurl.com/AFOMFT
- Grab our button and put it on your blog or website and post a link here showing us.
- Blog about AFOMFT or this giveaway (worth 2 entries) and post a link to the post.
Images: Belly 9