These hair clips are really fantastic - the tightly pronged alligator clips are lined with ribbon and a no-slip grip so they actually stay in fine hair. And the designs are super cute. From fun flowers:
And cheeky cherries:
To sweet little ladybugs:
And big, bright bows:
Maddie Girl Clips has the perfect barrette for every little princess. My favorites? Two new holiday designs that Gabrielle and Alaina will be wearing for Thanksgiving:
Want to try a Maddie Girl Clip for free? Just add the button from Lindsi's website to your blog and she'll send you one. Get all of the details here.
But that's not the only freebie we've got for you. Lindsi has generously offered to give one very lucky AFOMFT one set of Maddie Girl Simple Flower Clips:
And one Maddie Girl Flower Snappie in the color of the winner's choice.
To enter, visit Maddie Girl Clips, become a follower of the blog and leave comment here telling us you did.
For additional entries:
- Subscribe to AFOMFT or let us know you are a subscriber.
- Visit Maddie Girl Clips and add her button to your blog. Leave a comment here with a link to your blog so we can verify you've added it.
- Become a fan of AFOMFT on Facebook -- http://tinyurl.com/AFOMFTFBFAN
- Join the Maddie Girl Clips group on FB -- http://tinyurl.com/yjplvhm
- Follow AFOMFT on FB by clicking the link on the right side of the blog.
- Follow AFOMFT on Twitter and tweet this giveaway: Enter to win adorable hair clips from @ourlilkingdom at A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS @AFOMFT - http://tinyurl.com/AFOMFT
- Grab our button and put it on your blog or website and post a link here showing us.
- Blog about AFOMFT or this giveaway (worth 2 entries) and post a link to the post.
Images: Maddie Girl Clips