Monday, October 26, 2009

Got a Second?

Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory

I figure if you're reading this, then you're a fan of A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS so help me spread the word about the blog by clicking the box above to vote for it on Top Baby Blogs. AFOMFT is currently ranked #35 and the higher the rating, the more new visitors I can attract. So if you have a second, cast a vote and whenever you visit AFOMFT, find the Top Baby Blogs button in the VOTE FOR AFOMFT area on the left of the site and click. And while you're there, feel free to click on the other two boxes to vote for us on Divine Caroline and add AFOMFT to your Technorati favorites too. The more people reading AFOMFT, the more great giveaways and discounts I can continue to bring to you!

UPDATE:  In just the hour since this post went up, AFOMFT has already climbed to #25!  Thanks for the votes and don't forget to keep clicking....
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comment:

  1. I have really enjoyed your blog! I think it's great, and I wanted you to have this award. Please come to my site to collect your award. BTW, I love your background! (wink wink, I just realized I have the same one lol)
    http://whatswrongwithmommy.blogspot.com/2009/10/another-award-oh-me-oh-my.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!