Tuesday, January 10, 2012

TEN THINGS TUESDAY


Here's my round up of ten things I'm loving this week.

Workout I'm Loving, er, Doing:  Somehow I managed to let one of my friends rope me into attempting the 30 Day Body Rock Challenge.  One day in and I'm already in agony so I better look like this when it's over!



Upcycling Idea I'm Loving:  I'd like to try to be more green in 2012, so this great shirt re-fashion from Trash to Couture totally caught my eye.  Some of the hubby's old tees will be finding new life very soon.  



Hairstyle I'm Loving:  Watch the video tutorial from Real Beauty Reporter and you can do a Bohemian Twist like this one in no time!



Fashion Trend I'm Loving, Part 1:   Pink blazers. {via e.Nguyen on Pinterest}



Fashion Trend I'm Loving, Part 2:  Kelly green skinny jeans, like these from JCrew.



DIY Accessory I'm Loving:  You'd never guess it but these scrapbook flower rings from Candy's Clothes Closet take no time to make and cost next to nothing.



Toy Storage I'm Loving:  These Lego boxes from the Container Store solve the dilemma of how to store all of those dreadful little blocks in an eye-pleasing way!




Cute Food I'm Loving:  What's even better than baked brie?  Baked brie on a stick!  Express-o has the surprisingly simple how to.



Kids Craft I'm Loving:  With the weather getting colder, I have a feeling this simple DIY craft idea (bottle caps + foam stickers = stampers) from Vanessa's Values is going to come in handy.



Words of Wisdom I'm Loving:  Pippen and Pearl has it right with this one.



I would love to hear about the things you're loving right now!  Share the app, movie, book, craft idea, TV show, whatever that's got you giddy in the comments and your picks might be included in next week's TEN ON TUESDAY feature.  And for more of my favorite things, check out my Pinterest boards!

Please note that this list is made up of things I actually use, read, watch, try, etc. and truly enjoy.  These opinions are my own and I was not compensated in any way to share them here.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!