Wednesday, January 25, 2012

PARTY PEEKS WEDNESDAY: Are You Ready For Some Football?


My two worlds will be colliding next weekend when the New York Giants (for whom this Jersey girl has been rooting since I can remember) face-off against the New England Patriots (the team this Rhode Island transplant cheers for when they play anyone other than the Giants) in Super Bowl XLVI.  Which means only one thing, of course - an excuse to throw a party!

I've been collecting lots of inspiration over on my Super Super Bowl Ideas Pinterest board, but when I saw fun football snack table put together by Debbie of Wants and Wishes Design over on Celebrations at Home, I knew I had to share it.


I love the referee striped backdrop and the astroturf tablecloth, and how she used individual pennant banners for each food station.


And how cute are these "bleachers"?
 

Did you notice the bottom row of cupcakes has chocolate covered potato chips on top?  I die!

Another great idea - wrapping chips in individual bags with cute toppers so they're easy for guests to grab.


And while we're talking about sprucing up store-bought stuff, Debbie just added some white frosting to pre-made cookies for some easy football flair.


And last, but so not least, is my favorite part of the whole party - chocolate covered Oreos decorated with X's and O's paired with end zone cupcakes to create a football play display.


Total touchdown, right?  

You can get more details and see more pictures over on Celebrations at Home and the printables you see here are available from Wants and Wishes Design.  For more fun celebration inspiration, follow my Party Ideas board on Pinterest.

Images: Wants and Wishes Design
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!