Friday, January 27, 2012

ANYTHING GOES THURSDAY: Talking Style


NOTE: I realize it's not Thursday but for some reason Blogger decided not to publish this scheduled post yesterday so now it's ANYTHING GOES THURSDAY on Friday.

One of the things I enjoy most about blogging is the friends you meet through it, and one of my favorite "bloggy" buds is Kate from The Shopping Mama.



I love her blog, which is a great mix of product reviews, giveaways and discounts, shopping tips and guides, craft ideas, and more personal entries about pregnancy and life as a mom, so I was totally flattered when she asked me to be a part of her New Year, New Mama Style Q&A series.  After all, if there's one thing I really like talking about, it's fashion!

Want to find out who my celebrity mom style icon is and what item in your wardrobe I think is most worth splurging on?  Check out my Q&A at The Shopping Mama to get that scoop as well as the details on how I plan to style my favorite new purchase (which was only $20!) right now, for spring and into summer.


And while we're on the topic, I'm curious - would you like to see more style tips and ideas here on AFOMFT?  Let me know!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the sweet words, Danielle! I love reading AFOMT and keeping up with you. I think your fashion and style comes through in everything you do - especially with that gorgeous new home.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!