Saturday, January 14, 2012

PINSPIRATION SATURDAY


It's PINSPIRATION SATURDAY once again!  Here are my favorite pins of the week.

Love this duvet made by Jen at A Thousand Words
She transferred her son's artwork for the pattern!  
My pin from Young House Love


Doesn't this Greek Seven Layer Dip look divine?


I may need to forsake my regular shellac manicure to rock this awesome taupe-y color come spring.  It's "Wooden Shoes Like to Know?" from OPI's new Holland Collection.


Sour Patch Kid Cupcakes.  Need I say more?
Pin from Cookie and Cups via Nancee Smith


Two more adorable bracelet tutes.  
There's no excuse for having naked wrists anymore, ladies!
Pin from Craft Room via Jessica Bishop


Ain't it the truth?
Pin via Jenny Goudeau

So there you have it - my favorite pins this week.  Did you find some good stuff there yourself?  I'd love to see them!  You can follow my boards on Pinterest HERE, and if you're on too, post a link to your profile or your user name so I can follow you too!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comment:

  1. I love that nail color by OPI! Must do now! :)

    xoxo, Jjanga!
    http://sayhelloandsmile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!