Friday, January 20, 2012

FREEBIE FRIDAY: Laundry Room Art


I spent a good chunk of my day yesterday doing laundry.  Fun, right?  I have to admit, my least favorite chore is a lot more tolerable now that our laundry room is off our master and I don't have to lug any hampers up and down the stairs.  I also love the pretty purple we painted the space but there's still something missing....  Oh yeah!  Some art on the walls.  And what could be more perfect than these retro laundry tip prints from Better Homes and Gardens?


They totally crack me up.  My favorite is Tip #4: "Be patient.  Stain removal takes time, darling.  Repeat your treatment f you need to.  Be sure the garment is sparkling clean before drying it.  If you dry out the stain, you may never get it out."  Fabulous!

Hope you enjoyed today's pick and for more fab freebies, check out my Freebies and Printables Board on Pinterest!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!