Wednesday, January 18, 2012

PARTY PEEKS WEDNESDAY: Star Wars Style


There are lots of great parties out there in the blogosphere, especially for girls and younger kids.  So when I see a boy-friendly bash that's also appropriate for older kids, it really grabs my attention, like this Star Wars Clone Wars celebration from Hello My Sweet.

Six-year-old Gryphon decided on the theme and the party was certainly out-of-this-galaxy cool. Just look at this spread!


I don't know what's more fab - the Yoda Soda or the Wookie Cookies!


But holy Ewoks!  There were also Thermal Detonators, edible Light Sabers and....


Han Burgers!  And did you see Leia's Buns back there?  I love it!

You can get more details and see more pictures over on Hello My Sweet, and for more fun celebration inspiration, follow my Party Ideas board on Pinterest.

Images: Hello My Sweet
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 comments:

  1. Love this party idea for Colin. I may need to copy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Everyone! This is Heather + Jason from Hello My Sweet, creators of the Star Wars inspired party above. We just wanted to thank you for featuring us your blog! We are so excited! We wanted to offer up a giveaway of the party printables for your blog, please let us know if you are interested!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!