Sunday, January 15, 2012

LINKS I LOVED THIS WEEK


I'm only sharing one link this week and it's one that hit me straight in the gut.  You've probably seen me post here before about how much I admire Ashley from Lil' Blue Boo for her crafty genius but you may not know that she's been fighting a battle against cancer.  She's shared every step of her journey with grace and humor and astounding bravery, and the video she posted yesterday of her shaving her head brought me to tears.  It's a must see for so many reasons but make sure you have some tissues handy before pressing play.

Ashley, you're in my thoughts and prayers, as are all of the other people in my life (you know who you are) fighting this same fight.  When our girls were in the NICU, a friend sent me a quote that comes to mind when I think of all of you.


Stay strong.  You will win.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing this....she's inspiring in the way she lives through her fight!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!