Tuesday, January 17, 2012

TEN THINGS TUESDAY: The Fashion Edition


Here's my round up of ten things I'm loving this week with a focus on fashion.

Tops I'm Loving:  Breezy blouses.  They're going to be my staple come spring and in the meantime, I'm wearing them under cardigans.  So easy and comfy but still put together!

{via}

Accessorizing I'm Loving:  I adore the look of stacked bracelets and watches.  I need to state piling stuff on.

{via}


Pattern Pairing I'm Loving, Part 1:  Polka dots with polka dots.  So fun!

{via}

Pattern Pairing I'm Loving, Part 2:   Stripes with stripes.  Even more fun!

{via}

Fashion Blog I'm Loving:  J's Everyday Fashion.  It's not really a blog anymore - she posts everything on Facebook now - so head on over and like her page ASAP for awesome outfit inspirations.  I love how she takes photos of looks she loves and shows how she reinterprets them like this:



My New Accessory I'm Loving:  Big thanks to my husband who bought me this stunner for Christmas!  I've been wearing it everywhere and with everything since!



Rainy Day Accessory I'm Loving:  Wellies with a wedge in a color that will make you forget it's dreary outside!



Simple DIY Accessory I'm Loving:  Want something fab to give your wardrobe a pick-me-up?  This pretty necklace can be yours in no time and for close to nothing.

{via}

Manicure I'm Loving:  Color blocking will be everywhere else this spring so why not on your nails too?

{via}

Inspirational Looks I'm Loving:  Because who doesn't want to dress like a Disney princess?

{via}

I would love to hear about the things you're loving right now!  Share the app, movie, book, craft idea, TV show, whatever that's got you giddy in the comments and your picks might be included in next week's TEN ON TUESDAY feature.  And for more of my favorite things, check out my Pinterest boards!

Please note that this list is made up of things I actually use, read, watch, try, etc. and truly enjoy.  These opinions are my own and I was not compensated in any way to share them here.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comment:

  1. I am a big fan of the breezy tops and stacked bracelets. Love the kate spade bag! You had a nice Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!