Tuesday, January 31, 2012

TEN THINGS TUESDAY: Super Bowl Food Edition


Just a few more days until the big game so today I'm sharing a round up of Super Snacks and Sweets for your Super Bowl party!

Kid-Friendly Food I'm Loving, Part 1:  I'm sure my girls would go crazy for these Cheesy Bacon Tater Tots from 3 Kids and Us and with a side of Ranch dressing, I will too!



Kid-Friendly Food I'm Loving, Part 2:  Little ones will want to dive right into these DIY football pizza pockets from Picture the Recipe.



Literal Super Bowl Food I'm Loving:  Framed Cooks shows you how to make an actual snack bowl out of Chex Mix.  If that doesn't wow your guests, I don't know what will!



Upscale Tailgate Food I'm Loving:  Hungry Happenings puts a gourmet spin on football food with these proscuitto and asiago rice cakes.  My mouth started watering just typing that.



Beer Idea I'm Loving:  I'm not a big beer fan but this beer dip from Balancing Beauty & Bedlam may make me a convert.



Bite Sized Snack I'm Loving:  It doesn't get much simpler than these sausage, cheese and ranch football bites from Gimme Some Oven (love that title!).



Twist on a Favorite Food I'm Loving:  Give some football flair to a store-bought pizza with this easy idea from Kraft.



Cute Cupcake Idea I'm Loving, Part 1:  Camille Styles shares a fun template for football pinwheel toppers. 



Cute Cupcake Idea I'm Loving, Part 2:  And Miss Make shows you how to decorate your cupcakes end-zone style!



Score-Worthy Sweet Treat I'm Loving:  These field goal cake pops from Kitchen Fun With My 3 Sons are a total touchdown!



I Can't Believe It's Food Idea I'm Loving:  Can you believe this chalkboard from Hungry Happenings is actually chocolate?



I would love to hear about the things you're loving right now!  Share the app, movie, book, craft idea, TV show, whatever that's got you giddy in the comments and your picks might be included in next week's TEN ON TUESDAY feature.  And for more of my favorite things, check out my Pinterest boards!

Please note that this list is made up of things I actually use, read, watch, try, etc. and truly enjoy.  These opinions are my own and I was not compensated in any way to share them here.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!