Saturday, January 28, 2012

PINSPIRATION SATURDAY: The Super Bowl Edition


It's PINSPIRATION SATURDAY once again and with the Super Bowl just eight days away, here are my favorite football-oriented pins of the week.

Make your party stand out with these free printables from Little Sprout Creations 
I love the football field snack basket!  


These Super Bowl Sundaes will score a touchdown with the whole family!


Looking for a fun way to kick off game day?  
These football field pancakes should do the trick.
My pin from Jim's Pancakes


Seven Layer Dip gets a Super Bowl makeover.
My pin from Kitchen Fun With My Three Sons


The Snackadium!  
Now that's what I call a Super Bowl Spread.


Such a fun way to give plain old nice boxes some pigskin panache.

So there you have it - my favorite Super Bowl pins this week.  Did you find some good stuff there yourself?  I'd love to see them!  You can follow my boards on Pinterest HERE, and if you're on too, post a link to your profile or your user name so I can follow you!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comment:

Thanks for the love!