Saturday, January 7, 2012

PINSPIRATION SATURDAY


It's PINSPIRATION SATURDAY and if you follow my boards on Pinterest, you know I've been on a bit of a pinning spree lately.  Picking just a few favorites to share wasn't easy but here we go!

It's simple to give your winter scarf a stylish spin with this tute from iCandy Handmade.  
Pin via Beth Stedman


It's cold here in Rhode Island but we don't have any snow yet, much to Gabrielle & Alaina's chagrin.  They're dying to make a snowman for the first time, and now they can - out of felt!


I shard some ideas for organizing your play space this week, but here's a great one for decorating it!  Frame some board games and you have instant artwork. 


Did you know you can make your own matte nail polish from eye shadow?  Now you do!
Pin from Never Too Much Glitter via Nicole Abbott


I can't wait to make some of these boot socks from old sweaters, 
thanks to an easy how-to from Made By Lex.  
Pin via Cyd


And finally.... some words of wisdom.

So there you have it - my favorite pins this week.  Did you find some good stuff there yourself?  I'd love to see them!  You can follow my boards on Pinterest HERE, and if you're on too, post a link to your profile or your user name so I can follow you too!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!