Tuesday, September 29, 2009

YOU TAKEOVER TUESDAY: Head's Up {DISCOUNT}

This week's YOU TAKEOVER TUESDAY question comes from Maggie in Marion, Wisconsin:

Dear AFOMFT:
Believe it or not, it's already getting cold here in Wisconsin (the low tonight is going to be near 30 degrees) and I'm totally unprepared.  I'm desperately trying to find some cute winter accessories for my 6 year old daughter, Kayla, and my 3 year old son, Alex.  Any suggestions?

Thanks for the e-mail, Maggie!  I love that even though you live in a super cold climate, you're still looking for something fashionable to keep your kids warm.  And nothing fits that bill like the adorable fleece winter hats made by Little Lids.


All of the Little Lids line is handmade and come in four sizes - extra small (0-6 months), small (6-24 months), medium (2-4 years) and large (4 years-tween) - so there's something for kids of all ages and even better, you'll probably get more than one season's use out of them.  And the whimsical designs are just too cute! Kayla can choose from Butterflies, Flowers and Cherries:




And Alex might like the Alligator, Dog or Monster styles:



I seriously can't get over how fun the animal designs are with the tails on the back!  Just check out the Monkey hat:



I know how hard it can be to get your little ones to wear their winter gear but with Little Lids, your kids can pick the hat style they want and customize the colors to their liking.  And if they want to personalize it even more, they can even add their name. 



It doesn't get much cuter than that!  Maggie, I hope you love Little Lids as much as I do!  And there's one more great thing I forgot to mention....


Katie from Little Lids has graciously offered 15% off all purchases of $20 or more to AFOMFT readers.  Once you choose the hats you want, convo Katie to let her know you read about her store on AFOMFT and she'll set up a reserved listing with the discounted price.   Please note that this discount does not apply to shipping costs.

Want to get your say on A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS? You're in luck because every Tuesday, our readers are in the driver's seat! Each week, I'll be featuring your favorite things, helping you solve your decorating dilemmas and more. So shoot me an e-mail at afomft@gmail.com if there's something you love that you want to share or if you're on the hunt for the perfect product and just can't find it. And every reader featured on YOU TAKEOVER TUESDAY will receive a special gift from AFOMFT. What are you waiting for? Hit us up!


Images: Little Lids
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping my my lttle corner of the blogosphee! I am so glad you did and that I have now found you through it! I absolutely love those hats. I will be checking on them for my monkies! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great find! Those hats are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your blog from Lani. I love it! I love the twins onesies! I've started a blog for Mother of Twins: www.motbits.com - Tidbits for mothers of twins, I would love to do a banner swap. Please check out my site and comment, or email me if you are interested.

    Candice (MOT)
    www.motbits.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!