Considering how many MoMs (Mothers of Multiples) I know, I was a little surprised at how hard it was to find something fun for twins, triplets and beyond. Then I stumbled upon Baby's Language and fell in love.
Gabrielle and Alaina got this "TW-IN" set as a gift and every time they wear the onesies, people stop us to ask where we got them. And the answer is Baby's Language! They have a whole line of great twin designs including this geek-chic "Copy & Paste" set:
And this adorable Kissing Fish duo:
And triplets are represented too with this fun Ready, Set, Go trio:
But don't feel left out if you're not a MoM! Baby's Language carries a full line of cute clothing for singletons too. I especially love the translations tees, like this "Na naa" style, which give definitions for baby's first words:
So whether you're a MoM or not, I'm sure style like this is a language you speak!
No need for translation here! Lisa from Baby's Language is graciously offering readers of AFOMFT 15% off of all purchases using discount code "favorite." And that's not all! Baby's Language is also giving away one of their fabulous sets to a lucky AFOMFT reader.
To enter, visit Baby's Language and post a comment here telling us which item from the store you'd like to win and who it's for.
For additional entries:
- Subscribe to AFOMFT or let us know you are a subscriber.
- Become a fan of AFOMFT on Facebook -- http://tinyurl.com/AFOMFTFBFAN -- leave a message on our wall telling us which item from Baby's Language you'd like to win.
- Follow AFOMFT on FB by clicking the link on the right side of the blog.
- Follow AFOMFT and babyslanguage on Twitter and tweet this: Great giveaway from @babyslanguage at A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS @AFOMFT - http://tinyurl.com/AFOMFT RT Please!
- Grab our button and put it on your blog or website and post a link here showing us.
- Blog about AFOMFT or this giveaway (worth 2 entries) and post a link to the post.
Image: AFOMFT & Baby's Language