Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Welcome To A Few of My Favorite Things

Since I first found out I was pregnant last March, I've been obsessed with all things baby. (Okay, if I'm going to be honest, I actually had our nursery decorated in my head before the stick even turned pink.) Now that I'm the proud mommy of 11 month old twins, Gabrielle and Alaina, I've had the chance to actually try out a lot of the products I spent so much time tracking down, reading about and researching. Some of the things I found were so fantastic, I had to share them with other parents, parents-to-be, grandparents and anyone else who wants to find unique decor, clothing, gifts, etc. for the children in their lives.

So what will you find on A Few of My Favorite Things? A mix of great items I love for babies and kids, fun projects and crafts you'll want to try out, as well as great websites and blogs you may not know about yet but will be addicted to once you do. And that's not all - I also have an amazing list of giveaways and discounts lined up just for readers of AFOMFT. I promise you won't want to miss them!

That's a little bit about what I've got planned here so far and I'll be unveiling some other fun features over the next few weeks.  If you like what you see, please tell your friends about A Few of My Favorite Things and if you have any feedback, feel free to e-mail me any time. This blog is still a work in progress but I hope it will soon become one of your Favorite Things!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!