Thursday, September 24, 2009

CRAFTASTIC: Ballerina Cupcake Toppers

Are you sick of my posts about things I discovered on my Internet quest for ideas to use at Gabrielle and Alaina's first birthday party?  I hope not because you're getting another one today!



How adorable are these ballerina cupcake toppers from Jadi at  Homemaking Fun? They're a twist on these equally cute paper dresses from Composing Hallelujahs.

 

Talk about perfect for a little princess!  Making these ballerina or dress toppers is such an easy DIY project and they can be used so many different ways - as invitations, favor tags, place cards, even strung together as a garland.  I think I have the theme for next year's birthday bash!

You can find the step by step instructions at Composing Hallelujahs.


Images: Homemaking Fun & Composing Hallelujahs
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!