Wednesday, September 16, 2009

FAVORITE WEBSITE WEDNESDAY: Sew 4 Home

September is national Sewing Month so it's only appropriate that today's pick for FAVORITE WEBSITE WEDNESDAY is a great site devoted to just that.  Sew 4 Home is full of great patterns for projects ranging from table clothes to throw pillows as well as super helpful tips on shopping for a sewing machine and choosing materials.  But what really caught my eye was their Stylish Baby Nursery feature.


This amazing series of posts gives you great advice on how to design a baby's room using bold patterns and has step by step instructions and patterns for projects ranging from crib bumpers:


To these adorable folding storage boxes:


Not handy with a sewing machine?  Sew 4 Home has ideas for you too!  Even I could manage to make this simple (and cheap!) funky wall art project.  In fact, I think I'm going to do just that this weekend.  Pictures to come....


I know we've got a lot of creative mamas out there so if you tackle any of the great Sew 4 Home nursery projects, make sure to let us know and send some pictures!
 

Images: Sew 4 Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

3 comments:

  1. The 'hoop art' is so cute! I want to try it, too! Maybe a good fall project on one of those rainy fall weekends we'll have in Oct/Nov.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool website! That's for showcasing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is what I've been looking for. I couldn't find exactly what I want for my little girl's room, and this would be perfect. Off to find some fabric and get started. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!