Monday, September 28, 2009

CRAFTASTIC: Silly Snakes

Now that fall is in the air, need an easy project to occupy your kids when they can't go outside?  Check out this adorable stuffed snake from one of my favorite craft blogs, Skip To My Lou.



All you need to make this snake is an old sheet and some fabric markers.  First, you stitch a strip of the sheet into a tube:



And if you can't sew, you can skip that step by using my favorite craft supply - Stitch Witchery tape.



Then let your little one go to town!



After the snake is decorated, stuff it and tie the end off with a piece of yarn.  It doesn't get more simple than that!  You can find the full instructions for this project and many many more at Skip To My Lou.


Images: Skip To My Lou
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!