Tuesday, August 30, 2011

TEN THINGS TUESDAY


Here's my round up of a few of my favorite things at this moment.

Song I'm Loving:  "Hey Mama" by Mat Kearney.  It's a total ear worm.  In a good way!



Sweet Idea I'm Loving:  Brownie Cookie Sundae Bowls from Half-Baked.  Could you just die?



Back to School Project I'm Loving:  Jen from Scissors and Spatulas sprayed the inside of her little guy's lunch box with chalk board spray paint so she could write him notes everyday.  I'm so going to steal borrow this idea!



Toy I'm Loving:   Well, we don't actually have one yet but I'm loving the idea of the LeapFrog LeapPad Explorer Learning Tablet.  I put two of them on the girls' birthday wish list and I'm hoping if they get them that this baby will keep their paws off my iPad!



Website I'm Loving:  If you love US Weekly and gossip blogs but haven't checked out Suri's Burn Book, get yourself over there pronto!   You can thank me when you've recovered from laughing so hard.



Shoes I'm Loving:  Fall is my favorite season not because of how pretty it is (but I will admit, it's VERY pretty!) but because of the clothes.  And these DV by Dolce Vida Pura booties are at the top of my must-have list.


Website I'm Loving, Part Deux:  Spoon Fork Bacon.  I double dog dare you to leave that sight without drooling.  I can't wait to get into our house so I can make some of these Bacon, Gruyere and Green Onion Scones.  Oh.my.yumminess!




Show I'm Loving:  Project Runway.  Sure, it's season 9, but this go-round has me more into this show than I've been in ages.



Simple DIY Project I'm Loving:  How cute are these frames from Martha Stewart?  Guess what?  They're belt buckles!



Organization Tip I'm Loving:  The Idea Room pre-sorts her kids' school clothes and labels by them by day in the drawer!  My girls are too young to grab the right ones but considering how much time I spend debating what to dress them in each morning, I may have to try this too.



I would love to hear about the things you're loving right now!  Share the app, movie, book, craft idea, TV show, whatever that's got you giddy in the comments and your picks might be included in next week's TEN ON TUESDAY feature.

Please note that this list is made up of things I actually use, read, watch, try, etc. and truly enjoy.  These opinions are my own and I was not compensated in any way to share them here.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving Project Runway right now too! I haven't watched in a couple of seasons though, and the drama is so much more than I remember, ha! I like the girl who didn't really know how to sew at the beginning...I can't remember her name?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!