Tuesday, August 16, 2011

TEN THINGS TUESDAY


Here's my round up of a few of my favorite things at this moment.

Project I'm Loving:  This Week in the Life Memory Book from Design Editor.  Such an amazing keepsake!  And psst.... there are free printables to help you make you own.



Book I'm Loving:  State of Wonder by Ann Patchett.  It's amazing!



Fall Fashion Piece I'm Loving:  The Colorblock Cuff Top from Boden.  Drool....



Sneak Peek I'm Loving:   Everything from the Missoni for Target line looks amazing but I especially love the home goods!  It all hits stores September 13th.



Home DIY Project I'm Loving:  I so want to make one of these rope mirrors!



Simple Tutorial I'm Loving:  DIY Chalkboard Paper from Lil Blue Boo.  Such a fun and easy way to keep things organized!



Cartoon I'm Loving:  I'm so down with this! 




Show I'm Loving:  Flipping Out.  Jeff Lewis kills me, and I swoon over his designs.  Just take a look at the wallpaper in the background.  Divine!



Wall Art I'm Loving:  Bunch of Bees just launched a line of nursery art and I want one of each!  I think I'm going to order a custom print for the girls' new bathroom.



Bag I'm Loving:  I so want this Onishi bag from Valhalla Brooklyn in Petroleum Green.  I hope my mother or my husband is reading this!



Toy I'm Loving:  Yes, Gabrielle and Alaina love the Melissa and Doug Magnetic Dress Up kits too, but I have to admit, I have the best time playing with them!  Puts me in touch with my inner fashion designer.

I would love to hear about the things you're loving right now!  Share the app, movie, book, craft idea, TV show, whatever that's got you giddy in the comments and your picks might be included in next week's TEN ON TUESDAY feature.

Please note that this list is made up of things I actually use, read, watch, try, etc. and truly enjoy.  These opinions are my own and I was not compensated in any way to share them here.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 comments:

Thanks for the love!