Saturday, August 27, 2011

PINSPIRATION SATURDAY: Hurricane Irene Activities


With Hurricane Irene making her way up the coast, today's Pinteresting picks revolve around activities you can do with the kiddos while you're stuck indoors with stuff you probably have on hand.  

Draw a Play Mat on a Shower Curtain
My pin from Filth Wizardry


Make Some Wacky Paper Wigs
My pin from Jelly Fish Jelly


Make a Paper Plate Ring Toss
Pin from A Little Learning for Two via Remodelaholic


Paint With Marbles
Pin from The Mother Huddle via KeriF


Make Milk Rainbows
My pin from The Mother Huddle


Penny Tap Shoes
Pin from Real Simple via Kimberly West

If these don't keep your kids from getting too stir crazy, I don't know what will!

For more projects and ideas, follow my Activities for the Kiddos board on Pinterest, and if you're on Pinterest, post a link to your profile or your user name so I can follow you too.

Stay safe and dry, everyone!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 comments:

  1. Please help me by reading my appeal on my profile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including our ring toss post in your great round up of activities!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!