Thursday, August 18, 2011

ANYTHING GOES THURSDAY: A is For Apple Treats!


In today's back-to-school themed ANYTHING GOES THURSDAY post, I thought it would be fun to share some apple sweet treats that are perfect for sucking up to giving to your kiddo's new teacher!

Skip to My Lou has a great how to for apple cake pops.


These inside out caramel apples from Hungry Happenings make my mouth water!


You can make apple candy pops with double stuff Oreos, thanks to this terrific tutorial from The Idea Room.


I love these apple rice krispie treats from Gourmet Mom On-the-Go.


Shindig Parties to Go has another take on the Oreo apple pops.


And Shannon from Mommyapolis shared a great goodie over on Oopsey Daisy that your little one can make herself - apple lollis!


With these treats, A isn't only for Apple - it's also for Amazing!

For more school themed fun, check out my Back-To-School Board on Pinterest.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comment:

Thanks for the love!