Tuesday, August 23, 2011

TEN THINGS TUESDAY


Here's my round up of a few of my favorite things at this moment.

Cake I'm Loving:  Darla from Bakingdom has blown me away with this rainbow confection, as beautiful inside as it is outside!



Book I'm Loving:  Rules of Civility by Amor Towles.  I read it in 48 hours which is saying something considering I have twin toddlers!



DIY Project I'm Loving:  Kim from A Girl and a Glue Gun used printable vinyl to create this awesome family piece.



Nail Polish I'm Loving:   I think Espresso from OPI is going to be my go-to fall color!



Trainwreck TV I'm Loving:  Bachelor Pad.  I'm embarrassed to admit I'm watching but I just can't stop.  Michelle Money FTW!



Fall Line I'm Loving:  I want one of everything from H&M's new arrivals, but especially these slim plaid pants.



Home Accent I'm Loving:  I'm a sucker for monograms and this adorable pillow from Studio Design Lab must be mine!  With different initials, of course. 




Cute Food I'm Loving:  How cute are these Rice Krispie Treat Birthday Balloons from Hungry Happenings?



Organizing Idea I'm Loving:  I have the worst time keeping our linen closets neat (I'm sure my husband is chuckling right now, asking "Just the linen closets?') so I'm so going to give this idea of using shelf dividers from BHG.com a try.



School Lunch Accessory I'm Loving:  I can't even begin to tell you how great the Sassy Dippin' Dinner Plate Set is!  For $8, you get six pieces - four divided plates and two lids.  The plates have no-slip bottoms  and a separate compartment for dipping sauce (my girls LOVE that!) and best of all - they're dishwasher safe.  This set makes packing Gabrielle and Alaina's lunches a breeze.
Kiddie Craft I'm Loving:  Make-your-own glittery galaxy play dough from Fairy Dust Teaching.  Does that look fab or what?


I would love to hear about the things you're loving right now!  Share the app, movie, book, craft idea, TV show, whatever that's got you giddy in the comments and your picks might be included in next week's TEN ON TUESDAY feature.

Please note that this list is made up of things I actually use, read, watch, try, etc. and truly enjoy.  These opinions are my own and I was not compensated in any way to share them here.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

3 comments:

  1. Hey! Thanks for your posts every week, I'm totally loving the OPI Expresso Nail Polish and I love the Glitter Dough as well. I think that'll a great activity for my youngest and I to do together, I think she'll enjoy the glitter. Shoot, I think my older girls will enjoy it too. Thanks for always finding innovative ideas and sharing it with your readers/fans, I look forward to your weekly finds. You also go me hooked on pintrest :)

    Ps. I'm a fan of you on Facebook, and GFC and I was wondering if you'd follow me too, rapowell.blogspot.com Thanks!

    I've also been looking for someone to do a review of some mark products/giveaway, if you are interested please contact me, I could really use the exposure.

    Yours,

    Rose A. Powell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Train Wreck comment! That is hysterical! And I wonder how messy that playdough is?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!