Friday, August 19, 2011

FREEBIE FRIDAY: Back-to-School Party Pack


On Party Peeks Wednesday, I shared an adults back-to-school bash with fun free printables, so to be fair, today I've got one for the kiddos!


Ana from Love Party Printables designed this set for Catch My Party and I just think they're adorable!  The chalkboard napkin wraps kill me.


Even if you don't throw a full-on fete for your little one's return to school, you could dress up breakfast on their first day with the super cute chalkboard banner and toppers!  Download all of the goodies HERE.

Hope you enjoyed today's pick and for more fab freebies, check out my Freebies and Printables Board on Pinterest!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [20 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!