Tuesday, July 26, 2011

TEN THINGS TUESDAY


Here's my round up of a few of my favorite things at this moment.

Blog I'm Loving:  Sisteroo, where four sisters blog about crafts, food, decor, style and more.  Want to see why I'm enamored?  Check out this tutorial on how to DIY your own version of some Kate Spade heels.  I actually like the cheap take better!


Book I'm Loving:  The American Heiress by Daisy Goodwin.  A rich American girl heads to England in the 1890's hoping to land herself a husband with a title.  I could totally see the movie in my head the whole way through.


Online Magazine I'm Loving:  Rue.  Issue #6 just came out and I cannot stop "flipping" through it.


Wallpaper I'm Loving:   I'm this close to pulling the trigger on this Island Ikat paper from Thibault for our powder room.  You like?


Cute Summer Craft I'm Loving:  Wine Cork Boats from Creative Jewish Mom.  Such a fun idea!


Sweet Treat I'm Loving:  Cupcake Milkshakes from Confessions of a Cookbook Queen.  I want one pronto!


Home DIY Project I'm Loving:  This DIY mudroom from Better Homes and Gardens is brilliant!



TV Show I'm Loving:  HGTV's Design Star.  I won't lie - I hated last season.  With a passion.  But this season has me hooked again (hooray for including hosting in the challenges and David Bromstad!), even without Clive Pierce.


Kids Style Find I'm Loving:  Gabrielle and Alaina need these Minnetonkas.  Badly.



Mama Style Find I'm Loving:  I just bought these Coach Darcelle espadrilles and they are so comfy and beyond cute.  Plus, they're marked down from $129 to $69.


Funny I'm Loving:  Please tell me I'm not the only one.
I would love to hear about the things you're loving right now!  Share the app, movie, book, craft idea, TV show, whatever that's got you giddy in the comments and your picks might be included in next week's TEN ON TUESDAY feature.

Please note that this list is made up of things I actually use, read, watch, try, etc. and truly enjoy.  These opinions are my own and I was not compensated in any way to share them here.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

3 comments:

  1. Had to comment! More than like your wallpaper - LOVE IT!!!! Ok so what are you thinking? All 4 walls or just one? I love it, earmarking it for my powder bath!

    Yes, the Minnetonka's are adorable for the girls, love those too, bet they are still as comfy as when we wore them (the moc's not the boots).

    Watched the latest episode of Design Star last night. How long are we going to give Cathy? She cant go on much longer....Really excited to see more from Tyler!

    And the funny - um... isnt that so true though? Duh, I am not wasting a cute outfit on an insignificant day :) hahaha!!

    Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep hearing how great Design Star is this season...makes me sorry I didn't watch it this time around! Maybe I can still get caught up! :-)

    The book sounds great, thanks for the suggestion. I don't read as much as I would like, maybe a good book will cure me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the mudroom, how pretty, I wish I had more space in ours it's TINY! However, while dreaming of a bigger one, I'll take one of those milkshakes. YUM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!