Thursday, July 21, 2011

ANYTHING GOES THURSDAY: 20 More Ways to Make S'mores!


I got such a great response to last week's ANYTHING GOES THURSDAY post on 20 Ways to Make S'mores that I had to do a sequel.  Without further ado, here are 20 More Ways to Make S'mores!






















Obviously I have a problem counting because that's 21 not 20 but when it comes to s'mores, I tend to get carried away!  Looking for s'more fun ways to make s'mores?  Check out my More S'mores Board on Pinterest!  
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

4 comments:

  1. i am a fellow smores lover and i just made these: http://just-jillian.blogspot.com/2011/07/delicioso.html
    they are to DIE for!!!
    xoxo, jillian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodnes, OH MY GOODNESS. I just started weight watchers, but one of these recipes is SO going on my rewards list! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you reading my diary? Um, I'll have one of each please and thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. My mouth is watering and I'm not even a big smores fan! I will definitely be trying some of these soon. Thanks for sharing!

    Take care!
    From stayhomemomblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!