Happy Sunday! Here are a few things I enjoyed around the Internet this week.
- I'm always looking for new books for the girls and this round up has quite a few new ones I can't wait to check out.
- A super yummy twist on the make-your-own-banana-ice-cream recipe.
- Here's a great - and edible! - way to repurpose your sand toys.
- I love garlands and this one has to be the most darling I've ever seen.
- A fabulous tutorial for making your own party ware.
- Gabrielle and Alaina are obsessed with cars right now and I'm sure this great DIY project will keep them entertained for hours.