Wednesday, July 20, 2011

PARTY PEEKS WEDNESDAY


First of all, thanks to everyone who sent in links and pictures of their parties to feature during PARTY PEEKS WEDNESDAY!  I'm excited to share them here over the next few weeks.  And for those of you who commented or e-mailed asking what I'm planning for Gabrielle and Alaina's third birthday, I'm keeping the theme under wraps for now but I promise to post some sneak peeks as soon as I have them.

Up first is a party that comes from one of my favorite readers, Jenny from Crossing the Bugger-Dixon Line. She threw a super cool super hero bash for her little guy that will blow you away!  The invitation and printables by Anders Ruff set the tone perfectly.


Each guest received a personalized t-shirt, cape and mask when they arrived, so they hit the telephone booth to transform themselves:


 And then they got busy decorating the skyline coloring wall.


Even the food fit the theme, with a make-your-own hero bar.


Wasn't that fun?

I saw this next party on The Sweetest Occasion and immediately thought that birthday from Little Household & Sugar was, in fact, one of the sweetest celebrations I've seen in a while.  To celebrate Emory turning one, her parents sent out an invitation that included a wish card, on which guests could express their hopes for the birthday girl.


Then they were all attached to the cake using candles.


And the sweetness continued in the wonderful DIY decorations.


I just love it all!

And last but not least is an oldie but goodie, in more ways than one.  I always adore the parties thrown by Dawn from Bee's Knees Parties but this old school hip hop second birthday is just amazing!


And wait until you see the birthday boy.


Could you just die?

So there you have this week's picks.  If you have a party you'd like to share, e-mail me at afomft@gmail.com and you just might see it in next week's PARTY PEEKS!

Images: Crossing the Bugger-Dixon lineLittle Household & SugarBee's Knees Parties
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comment:

Thanks for the love!