Saturday, July 23, 2011

PINSPIRATION SATURDAY: Drinks To Die For


It's been hot as heck here, so today's picks are all beverages that will help cool you off (and maybe get you tipsy!) from my Drink Me board on Pinterest.  

Strawberry Basil Margaritas
My pin from The Kitchn


Party Punch (non-alcoholic)
Pin from No Biggie


Strawberry Melon Fizz (non-alcoholic but I'd add Prosecco!)
My pin from Taste of Home


Porch Crawlers

Can you tell I love a good drink poo?  If you have a favorite, I'd love to hear what it is so please share it in the comments section.

You can follow my boards on Pinterest HERE and if you're on, post a link to your profile or your user name so I can follow you too!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comment:

  1. I have a new favorite drink-- it's whipped cream vodka (yeeeees, they make that!)& ginger ale. It's tastes like a creamsicle!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!