Thursday, July 14, 2011

ANYTHING GOES THURSDAY: 20 Ways to Make S'mores


When I think of summer, I think of bonfires on the beach which makes me crave s'mores.  Yummmmm!  And all of a sudden, that three ingredient favorite has evolved into a super trendy treat you can eat all year long in so many different ways.  So here are twenty fun variations on my go-to summer snack, S'mores.








































Looking for s'more fun ways to make s'mores?  Check out my More S'mores Board on Pinterest!  So what's your favorite way to the graham cracker, marshmallow and chocolate combo?
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

6 comments:

  1. Wow those look amazing! Did you find all those on pinterest? That's such a fun site! I love smores with reeses peanut butter cups. There's nothing better than peanut butter and chocolate!

    Alexis - weliketolearnaswego.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made S'mores treats for a cookie exchange last Christmas using Golden Grahams and chocolate chips instead of Rice Crispies for Rice Crispy treats. They were SOOO GOOD!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We make S'mores LollyKakes (cake pops). Check our fcb page La' Petite LollyKakes. I love all the other recipes in this article! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love smores! I am so going to try that smores popcorn this week. :) AWESOME IDEAS!

    What one is your favorite??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! Look at all of those ideas! I think I love each one of them.

    I absolutely LOVE s'mores, but they're not the easiest to achieve in Australia!

    I made my own graham crackers because I was desperate for some s'mores. Using that I made some pretty yummy s'mores pops
    http://alittledelightful.blogspot.com/2011/07/smores-smores-pops.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!