Doodlers are upcycled chunky marbled crayons from Crayon Couture that are perfect for little hands. And you won't believe the variety of shapes they come in! There's Elmo for Sesame Street lovers.
And rings for girly girls:
Rocket ships for the wannabe space explorer:
And a fun assortment of holiday goodies.
I love the super cute cupcakes.
And you can even get the letters to spell your child's name.
You may remember that I made my own chunky crayons as favors for Gabrielle and Alaina's first birthday party and while it wasn't hard, it was time consuming and it took a lot of crayons. A lot. And each one had to have the label peeled off. Which took forever. So this time around, I'll be ordering Doodlers for Gabrielle and Alaina. For the reasonable price at Crayon Couture, it's so worth it. It took me weeks to get the wax out from under my nails!
Annie, the creative one behind the crayons, also has a wonderful blog called Ordinary to Extraordinary where she shares fabulous free printable coloring pages, great kids' craft projects and more. It's a great resource for finding ways to help your child express his or her creativity.
So whether you're looking for sticking stuffers like I am or need practical but cool party favors, check out Crayon Couture. If you don't see a shape you like, convo Annie because she can do custom work too!
And guess what? One lucky AFOMFT reader is going to win a $25 credit to buy the Doodlers of their choice! To enter, visit Crayon Couture and post a comment here telling me what you'll buy if you win (this is mandatory). For additional entries:
- Subscribe to AFOMFT or let us know you are a subscriber.
- Publicly follow Annie's Ordinary to Extraordinary blog
- Visit Crayon Couture and make the store a favorite.
- "Like" AFOMFT on Facebook
- "Like" Crayon Couture on Facebook and leave a comment that A Few of My Favorite Things sent you.
- Ask your friends to "like" AFOMFT on Facebook by sending them this link - http://tinyurl.com/AFOMFTFBFAN - and post a comment here with the names of each one who does. You'll earn one entry per new friend who "likes" our page and names will be cross-checked.
- Follow AFOMFT on Twitter (@AFOMFT or click the birdie icon on the sidebar) and tweet this post by clicking the graphic above or this giveaway: It's the Holiday Happening on @AFOMFT w/ a giveaway-a-day all month! #Win a $25 credit to Crayon Couture - http://tinyurl.com/AFOMFT
- Click here to vote for AFOMFT on Top Baby Blogs and post a comment here that you did - . You can vote once per day per computer so if you vote every day or on different computers, be sure to post one comment for each one.
- Grab our button and put it on your blog or website and post a link here showing us.
- Grab our HOLIDAY HAPPENING button and put it on your blog or website and post a link here showing us.
- Blog or post on Facebook about this giveaway with a link to this post (worth 2 entries so please post two comments) and make sure your comments include a link to your status or blog post.
Images: Crayon Couture