I mentioned yesterday that if you want to be a part of PROJECT SECRET SANTA, you could throw a "Thankful Party" for your kids and their friends. Well, today, I have just the thing to get you started - a fantabulous set of free printables created for AFOMFT readers by Amanda of Shindig Parties TO GO! Just feast your eyes on these!
Are they darling or are they darling? Amanda started with the idea of a ship sail, a la the Mayflower, and designed around that. And the pictures above are just the tip of the iceberg (hmmmm.... maybe not the best analogy when we're talking boats, huh?) - wait until you see what this set includes!
- 2 inch Thanksgiving logos in 4 different designs -"Happy Thanksgiving," "Give Thanks," "Thankful for You," and one other with an adorable polka dot turkey - that are perfect for favor tags, straw decorations, cupcake toppers, etc.
- 8 inch centerpiece sign (not pictured) featuring a polka dot turkey - just glue it to a dowel stick, add some ribbon, and you have an adorable and easy centerpiece
- Orange polka dot napkin or cup wraps
- Green polka dot ship sails for sandwiches, cupcakes or muffins
- Turkey coloring page
- Turkey parts to make a turkey pinecone crayon holder craft
- Brown & white stripe ship hull for a cupcake wrap
- Large orange polka dot ship sails for the table centerpiece
- "I am Thankful For" cards for the kids to fill out and make a banner or a Thanksgiving Thankful Tree
- 2 full sheets of papers to coordinate with all of the other elements in the collection
So how do you get your free printables? It's so simple:
- "Like" Shindig Parties TO GO on Facebook and leave a message that you're coming over from A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS
- Look for the Discussions tab at the top of the Shindig Facebook page and click to find the SECRET CODE word
- Email Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org with the SECRET CODE and she'll send the printables right to you!
And be sure to check out the Shindig Parties TO GO! Etsy store and website. Amanda shares fabulous party and craft ideas almost every day. My favorite? The tutorial for how to make this burlap and corn husk table runner.
Yes, those ruffles are corn husks. I die.
Images: Shindig Parties TO GO!