Tuesday, November 9, 2010

AND THE WINNER IS.... {DISCOUNT}


Congratulations APRIL!  You've won the Family Tree Tags from Hands on Keepsakes!  I love that you can hang them as an ornament over the holidays.


And then replace the ribbon with the key ring that comes with them for the rest of the year!


Please e-mail me at afomft@gmail.com by end of day Thursday, November 11th to claim your prize. If I do not hear from you by then, a new winner will be chosen.


And I've got greet news -Hands on Keepsakes has extended their free shipping offer for AFOMFT readers through Sunday, November 14th!  Enter AFOMFT in the message to seller box at checkout and your shipping fees will be refunded via Paypal or contact Sarah and Rachelle before you checkout and they'll create a reserved listing for you.  Happy shopping!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comment:

  1. Congrats April! I look forward to making your Custom Family Tree Tags!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!