Monday, November 29, 2010

DEAL ALERT: Canvas People Super Sale! {DISCOUNT}


Remember how I posted about the FREE 8 x 10 photo canvas from Canvas People?  Well, they have an even better deal going on through December 3rd - get 50% off EVERYTHING on the site plus FREE SHIPPING


Just enter code BLACKFRIDAY at checkout.  My Canvas People canvas is FABULOUS!  I used this wonderful picture of Gabrielle taken by Melissa of Moments in Time Photography:


And I love love love the result.  It arrived stretched and wrapped and the quality is amazing.


The colors are so sharp and vivid.  Here's a close up so you see the grainy canvas texture.

 
I upgraded to the 11 x 14 size and I'm so glad I did.  It's the perfect size - not too big to hang with other canvases or photos but not too big to display on its own either.  I also ordered an 11 x 14 canvas of Alaina and one of the two of them together so I can hang them as a trio.  Yes, I'm totally copying what Shelly over at How Does She? did!


So head on over to Canvas People and start creating.  For the 11 x 14 canvas like mine, you'll pay just $32.49 (usually a $80+ value)!  So you can buy two for the price of one.  Check everybody off your holiday list in no time with this fantastic deal! 

Images: How Does She? & Canvas People
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comment:

  1. I just got the one that I made for my mother in law. It looks great and it got here super quick! Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!