What is that exactly? Just 31 days of great crafts, recipes, products and ideas you can use to celebrate Halloween with your little one(s) throughout all of October. Fun, right?
I'm so excited to start things by sharing the amazing Happy Halloween Printable Collection from Anders Ruff. You already know that I love their designs but Maureen and Adria really outdid themselves with this package. Look at what you can create with their printables!
Is that spooktacular or what? The Happy Halloween package is sent to you as a PDF and contains more than $275 worth of graphic designs. There are more than 39 different 2-inch party logos (great for cupcake toppers, labels, stickers, bag seals, tags, etc.), 4 bottle wrap designs, 6 party label designs (some blank that you can fill in and others with graphics), 6 "Happy Halloween" favor tag designs, 6 mini candy bar wrappers, 1 large candy bar wrapper, 8 8-inch logos to use for door hangers and other decorations, 7 coordinating patterned papers (awesome for wrapping paper, tray liners, dessert flags, hang tag seals or food cones like you see in the photo) and the "trick or treat" pennant banner shown above. Phew! Just typing all that wore me out.
I can tell you from experience that Anders Ruff printables are super simple to use. Just print them out, cut or punch them to size and tape or glue them on. If you're throwing a Halloween bash, just imagine how impressed your guests will be when they see something like this:
And no one needs to know it was as easy 1-2-3!
Not throwing a Monster bash? Your kids will still love seeing their usual soda or water bottles decked out for the holiday. And how excited will they be to find some little Boo bars in their lunch boxes?
Throughout GET YOUR GHOUL ON! MONTH, I'll be showing you how to use these printables to make fun and easy projects that you can use in lots of different ways. That's the great thing about this Happy Halloween Printable Collection - the only limit to what you can do with it is your imagination!
Oh, and the other great thing? The price! For just $15 you get tons of designs that you can print over and over again and use as often as you want. Even if you just decorate your house with the banner and the large circle logos, it's still a bargain!
So where can you get yours? The Happy Halloween Printable Collection is available in the Anders Ruff store and sure to visit the Anders Ruff blog to get more ideas on how you can use them.
And I'm happy to announce that one AFOMFT reader is about to get fun treat because Maureen and Adria have generously offered to give away a Happy Halloween Printable Collection! To enter, visit Anders Ruff and post a comment here telling me which design in the package you like the most and how you'll use it (this is mandatory). For additional entries:
- Publicly follow the Anders Ruff blog
- Visit Anders Ruff and make the store a favorite
- Like Anders Ruff on Facebook
- "Like" AFOMFT on Facebook
- Follow Anders Ruff & AFOMFT on Twitter (@andersruff & @AFOMFT or click the birdie icon on the sidebar) and tweet this post by clicking the graphic above or this giveaway: #Win the Happy Halloween Printable Collection from @andersruff with more than $275 in graphics from @AFOMFT - http://tinyurl.com/AFOMFT
- Click here to vote for AFOMFT on Top Baby Blogs and post a comment here that you did - . You can vote once per day per computer so if you vote every day or on different computers, be sure to post one comment for each one.
- Grab our button and put it on your blog or website and post a link here showing us.
- Grab our GET YOUR GHOUL ON! MONTH button from the sidebar and put it on your blog or website and post a link here showing us.
- Blog or post on Facebook about this giveaway with a link to this post (worth 2 entries so please post two comments) and make sure your comments include a link to your status or blog post.
Images: Anders Ruff