Friday, October 15, 2010

Bowling for Boos!

Today's GET YOUR GHOUL ON! MONTH feature is all about knocking the ghouls down in Pumpkin Bowling!


When I saw this great game from Kimbo at A Girl and a Glue Gun, I couldn't wait to share it.  She decorated ten old formula cans with all sorts of Halloween designs - you can print some out from online, or use stickers or even coloring books - and filled each one with a piece of candy or other prize.  Then she let her kids bowl with a little gourd....


And whatever they knocked over, they got to keep!  So fun, right?  I'm sure my girls would just love knocking the tins over, which means I could keep the candy for myself! 

For more details and so many more fantastic projects, visit A Girl and a Glue Gun.  Happy bowling!

Images: A Girl and A Glue Gun
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!