Thursday, October 28, 2010

Frighteningly Free! {FREEBIES}

I can't believe GET YOUR GHOUL ON! MONTH is almost over!  It's been so much fun featuring lots of Halloween goodies.  The only thing that can alleviate my sadness is a fabulous freebie.  Or nine!

Dress up your chocolate with printable candy wrappers from Lil Boo and Co.


Top off your treat bags in terrifying style with bag toppers from seven thirty three.


Or these from Ormolu.


Get printable place cards:


And treat boxes at Woo! Jr.


Trillustrations has the perfect solution for making for non-candy treats - bubble wrap labels!
And Leelou Blogs has Halloween cards to share.


As well as a banner to decorate your doorway.


And if you want to give your blog a frightastic facelift, check out their free Halloween backgrounds and layouts.


Images: Lil Boo & Co., seven thirty three, Ormolu, Woo! Jr., Trillustrations & Leelou Blogs
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my place cards and treat bags, Danielle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff!! Thanks for sharing! I am having a mini gathering on Sunday, and I believe it was you who shared the candy corn quesadillas.... I have your page marked for my Saturday shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Danielle for sharing my freebies! I'm new to your site and LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that Happy Halloween banner!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!