Friday, October 22, 2010

Some Charming Halloween Ideas

One of my favorite party inspiration sites is One Charming Party and the recent posts Brittany has been sharing around Halloween celebrations are to die for!

From adorable batty invites (with a free printable template!):


And mummy wrapped drinks (again, with a downloadable template for the eyes):


To suggestions for great party activities like a scary science station:


And creepy crafts:


You'll find everything you need to throw the ultimate Boo Bash!

I adore Brittany's fun food ideas.


And the candy centerpiece is beyond fabulous.


Head on over to One Charming Party for more Halloween fun!  And there's now a One Charming Party Facebook Page too so you can be sure you won't miss any updates.  Like the page and let them know that A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS sent you!

Images: One Charming Party
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh I love all of these! Those batty invites are darling and I love the spiders on the toothpicks. I'm having a party next week, I think I need to copy some of these!

    Thanks

    Megan
    http//:1funkywoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!