On that note, I have to give a shout out to two AFOMFT readers, and my lovely friends, Kyla and Tamlyn who threw a Boo! Bash using some inspiration they got here with results that were beyond spooktacular. Just look at this spread!
The food looked frighteningly fabulous.
And the details were creepy and cute!
It's no surprise that all of the little ghouls and goblins had so much fun!
Thanks to Kyla and Tamlyn for sharing their scary soiree, and if you've thrown a party or done a project inspired by something you've seen on AFOMFT, we want to see! E-mail us pictures and details at email@example.com.
Since this post was all about saying thanks, what better way to show my gratitude than with a giveaway? And fittingly, it's for a set of 16 Thank You Cards from Pear Tree Greetings. They have wonderful notes to express your appreciation for any occasion. I want to get these for Gabrielle and Alaina to send out after the holidays.
This design is great for the entire family.
And these are perfect just for me!
To enter to win 16 Thank You Notes of your choice from Pear Tree Greetings, post a comment here telling me what you're most looking forward to this holiday season (this is mandatory). For additional entries:
Please leave a separate comment for each entry (two if you've blogged about the giveaway) and make sure to include a link to your tweet, blog post, etc. All entries must be posted on AFOMFT as a direct comment to this post. Comments on Facebook will not count as entries. This giveaway is open to residents of the U.S. and Canada and ends November 5th at 11:59 pm EST. The winner will be selected by random.org and announced on AFOMFT on November 6th. If the winners don't contact AFOMFT within 48 hours, a new drawing will be held so be sure to check back to see if you've won!
- Visit Pear Tree Greetings and post a comment telling me which Thank You Notes you'll choose if you win.
- Subscribe to AFOMFT or let us know you are a subscriber
- "Like" AFOMFT on Facebook
- "Like" Pear Tree Greetings on Facebook
- Ask your friends to "like" AFOMFT on Facebook by sending them this link - http://tinyurl.com/AFOMFTFBFAN - and post a comment here with the names of each one who does. You'll earn one entry per new friend who "likes" our page and names will be cross-checked.
- Follow Pear Tree Greetings & AFOMFT on Twitter (@PearTreeGrtngs & @AFOMFT or click the birdie icon on the sidebar) and tweet this post by clicking the graphic above or this giveaway: #Win 16 gorgeous Thank You Notes from @PearTreeGrtngs from @AFOMFT - http://tinyurl.com/AFOMFT
- Click here to vote for AFOMFT on Top Baby Blogs and post a comment here that you did - . You can vote once per day per computer so if you vote every day or on different computers, be sure to post one comment for each one.
- Grab our button and put it on your blog or website and post a link here showing us.
- Blog or post on Facebook about this giveaway with a link to this post (worth 2 entries so please post two comments) and make sure your comments include a link to your status or blog post.
Please note that I am now a Pearista, which means I have partnered with Pear Tree Greetings to offer great giveaways and discounts to my readers. I do not receive any monetary compensation from them but they will occasionally send me free product to try out. Whether I choose to post about their company or not is totally up to me and my opinion of their products is solely based on my experience using them.
Images: Pear Tree Greetings