This just looks like a pretty bracelet, right? Not quite. The idea behind it is that when you put it on, you make three wishes, one for each bead, and you wear the bracelet until it falls off, which is when your wishes will come true.
The "Three Wishes" bracelet is knotted on Irish Linen which comes in lots of different colors and you can choose sterling silver or gold vermeil beads. And I love that the closure is another small bead that slides so you can adjust the size.
There are other wish-themed bracelets like this one with a dragonfly charm, which Native Americans believe symbolize renewal after hardship.
Or this version with a heart for someone you love.
And there are other inspiration messages too like the "Good Karma" design which features an unbroken circle....
As a reminder that what goes around, comes around.
But good fortune doesn't only come in the form of bracelets. The Name Tag necklace features two names or words hand stamped on discs which hang from a sterling circle pendant with a Hamsa Hand to offer protection from evil.
And the Heart and Soul necklace reflects all of the beauty in the world, with a hand-crafted heart shaped sterling silver bead strung on Irish Linen and knotted together will a citrine bead, fresh water pearls, faceted nuggets and a hammered tiny disc.
The great thing about Be Charmed Designs' necklaces is that the bead closure allows you to wear them so many ways - as a long necklace, a shorter choker or even as a bracelet.
But not all of the line is about luck or protection. Some pieces, like these necklaces, are just lovely.
I'd be lucky just to own one. Maybe that's what one of my three wishes will be.....
Be Charmed Designs is giving away a "Three Wishes" bracelet to a lucky AFOMFT reader!
To enter, visit Be Charmed Designs and post a comment here telling me which other item in the shop you'd use one of your wishes for. For additional entries:
Please leave a separate comment for each entry and make sure to include a link to your tweet, blog post, etc. This giveaway is open to residents of the U.S. and Canada and ends March 16th at 11:59 pm EST. The winner will be selected by random.org and announced on AFOMFT on March 17th. If the winner doesn't contact AFOMFT within 48 hours, a new drawing will be held so be sure to check back to see if you've won!
- Subscribe to AFOMFT or let us know you are a subscriber
- Become a fan of AFOMFT on Facebook -- http://tinyurl.com/AFOMFTFBFAN
- Ask your friends to become a fan of AFOMFT on Facebook by sending them this link - http://tinyurl.com/AFOMFTFBFAN - and post a comment here with the names of each one who does. You'll earn one entry per new friend who becomes a fan and names will be cross-checked.
- Visit Be Charmed Designs on Etsy and make the store a favorite.
- Follow AFOMFT on Twitter (@AFOMFT or click the birdie icon on the sidebar) and tweet this post by clicking the graphic above or this giveaway: It's MOM MADNESS MONTH @AFOMFT with a giveaway a day! Enter to win a wonderful wish bracelet - http://tinyurl.com/AFOMFT
- Click here to vote for AFOMFT on Top Baby Blogs and post a comment here that you did - . You can vote once per day per computer so if you vote every day or on different computers, be sure to post one comment for each one.
- Grab our new button and put it on your blog or website and post a link here showing us.
- Grab the MOM MADNESS MONTH button and put it on your blog or website and post a link here showing us.
- Blog about AFOMFT, MOM MADNESS MONTH or this giveaway (worth 2 entries) and post a link to the post.
Images: Be Charmed Designs