Love love love! I can wear the cowl now under my winter coat as a scarf and when the weather gets warmer, I can stash it in my office to keep me cozy when it's colder inside than it is out. And you can use the cowls so many different ways - twisted like one above as a neckwarmer or longer like this one as a scarf.
Or worn over your head on really cold days as a hood.
You can even wrap it around your shoulders as a shrug. Versatility is the name of the game! And besides the standard cowl, there are so many other fun styles. I love the super chunky version with tree buttons:
The twist cowl comes adorned with adorable flowers and vintage buttons.
And the seed stitch style with the ribbon is a great accessory on its own.
If you want something less bulky, you can opt for a simple neckwarmer instead.
Jill Lauren has some other great products for this strange transition time from winter to spring - like these awesome fingerless mittens:
And funky ruffled hand warmers.
They're both so perfect for chilly days when I take the girls out and want to stay warm but need my fingers to buckle them in the stroller, use my iPhone, etc. And they're just what the doctor ordered for my meat locker of an office. I was starting to have a hard time typing with my sleeves pulled over my hands!
All of Jill Lauren's items are hand-knit and can be made in 24 colors. Plus they're machine washable and dryable. I'm so excited about ordering my cozy cowl and fab fingerless gloves that it almost makes me sad that winter is ending. Almost....
Jill Lauren has graciously offered to give away one dropstitch cowl to a lucky AFOMFT reader!
To enter, visit Jill Lauren and post a comment here telling us which color dropstitch cowl you'll pick if you win. For additional entries:
Please leave a separate comment for each entry and make sure to include a link to your tweet, blog post, etc. This giveaway is open to residents of the U.S. and Canada and ends March 12th at 11:59 pm EST. The winner will be selected by random.org and announced on AFOMFT on March 15th. If the winner doesn't contact AFOMFT within 48 hours, a new drawing will be held so be sure to check back to see if you've won!
- Subscribe to AFOMFT or let us know you are a subscriber
- Become a fan of AFOMFT on Facebook -- http://tinyurl.com/AFOMFTFBFAN
- Ask your friends to become a fan of AFOMFT on Facebook by sending them this link - http://tinyurl.com/AFOMFTFBFAN - and post a comment here with the names of each one who does. You'll earn one entry per new friend who becomes a fan and names will be cross-checked.
- Visit Jill Lauren on Etsy and make the store a favorite.
- Follow AFOMFT on Twitter (@AFOMFT or click the birdie icon on the sidebar) and tweet this post by clicking the graphic above or this giveaway: It's MOM MADNESS MONTH @AFOMFT with a giveaway a day! Enter to win a chunky cowl neckwarmer - http://tinyurl.com/AFOMFT
- Click here to vote for AFOMFT on Top Baby Blogs and post a comment here that you did - . You can vote once per day per computer so if you vote every day or on different computers, be sure to post one comment for each one.
- Grab our new button and put it on your blog or website and post a link here showing us.
- Grab the MOM MADNESS MONTH button and put it on your blog or website and post a link here showing us.
- Blog about AFOMFT, MOM MADNESS MONTH or this giveaway (worth 2 entries) and post a link to the post.
Jill Lauren is generously offering readers of AFOMFT 20% all orders! Just enter the code AFOMFT at checkout and your discount will be refunded via Paypal when your item is sent out. Now if that doesn't warm you up, I don't know what will!
Images: Jill Lauren