Thursday, March 11, 2010

Viva la Vintage! {DISCOUNT}

What am I really coveting this spring?  All things vintage.  Or vintage-y.  Yes, I've totally fallen for retro feeling jewelry, clothing and shoes.  And when you step into Dangsworld, you're transported back in time. 


How pretty are these Mum cabochon earrings?  The delicate blooms and pretty pastels remind me of something my grandmother would have worn.  In a really really good way.


Words cannot profess my love for this bobby pin trio adequately.


I adore each one individually and fancy (I'm trying out a retro vocabulary too!) the fact that you can wear them all at once too.


This Camelia ring is calling my name.


And this yellow flower piece just screams springtime.


Dangsworld also has some beautiful vintage gem earrings that look like estate pieces.  I can see wearing these when I'm dressed up or down.


You may have noticed that the jewelry from Dangsworld has an Anthropologie-esque quality but you'll be happy to hear that the prices are far from what you'd find at the retro-loving retailer.  Every item I posted here costs $15 or less!  No, I'm not kidding.  Oh, and I forgot to mention...
Dangsworld is generously offering readers of AFOMFT 10% all orders!  Just enter the code AFOMFT in the message to seller box at checkout and you'll receive a refund for the discount via Paypal when your item is sent out.  Happy shopping!

Images: Dangsworld
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!