I flipped when I saw the Round and Round cards because I really love the intricate design, but then I saw the Mod Ornamental set and kind of fell for those too.
Hmmmm. Which to choose? Am I more of a mod girl or a funky girl? Maybe I'm a whimsical girl and should go for the Dandy Dandelion design instead.
Or am I more of the fun-loving type who is best represented by the Woven Flowers?
I guess this post has actually proven that I'm more of an indecisive girl. Luckily, the custom note cards from Posh Girl Boutique are all totally customizable. From fonts to colors, you can adjust all of the elements to create something unique just for you. And best of all, the prices start at just $10 for 8 cards and envelopes so they make great gifts or you can order multiple sets to suit your mood if you're like me and can't make up your mind.
Speaking of my issues with choosing, Posh Girl Boutique also has adorable mommy calling cards and I can't decide which of those to order either. Do I go with something fun like these?
Or more grown up like these?
Oh, the Round and Round design comes in mommy cards too!
Decisions, decisions.... Maybe I'll just flip a coin. With so many cute options, I can't lose no matter which I pick!
Posh Girl Boutique is giving away one set of custom note cards to a lucky AFOMFT reader!
To enter, visit Posh Girl Boutique and post a comment here telling me which cards you'll choose if you win. I hope you're more decisive than I am! For additional entries:
Please leave a separate comment for each entry and make sure to include a link to your tweet, blog post, etc. This giveaway is open to residents of the U.S. and Canada and ends March 15th at 11:59 pm EST. The winner will be selected by random.org and announced on AFOMFT on March 16th. If the winner doesn't contact AFOMFT within 48 hours, a new drawing will be held so be sure to check back to see if you've won!
- Subscribe to AFOMFT or let us know you are a subscriber
- Become a fan of AFOMFT on Facebook -- http://tinyurl.com/AFOMFTFBFAN
- Become a fan of Posh Girl Boutique's designer Traci on Facebook -- http://tinyurl.com/tracisims
- Ask your friends to become a fan of AFOMFT on Facebook by sending them this link - http://tinyurl.com/AFOMFTFBFAN - and post a comment here with the names of each one who does. You'll earn one entry per new friend who becomes a fan and names will be cross-checked.
- Visit Posh Girl Boutique on Etsy and make the store a favorite.
- Follow AFOMFT and Posh Girl Boutique's designer Traci on Twitter (@TraciSims & @AFOMFT or click the birdie icon on the sidebar) and tweet this post by clicking the graphic above or this giveaway: It's MOM MADNESS MONTH @AFOMFT with a giveaway a day! Enter to win a set of custom notecards from @TraciSims - http://tinyurl.com/AFOMFT
- Click here to vote for AFOMFT on Top Baby Blogs and post a comment here that you did - . You can vote once per day per computer so if you vote every day or on different computers, be sure to post one comment for each one.
- Grab our new button and put it on your blog or website and post a link here showing us.
- Grab the MOM MADNESS MONTH button and put it on your blog or website and post a link here showing us.
- Blog about AFOMFT, MOM MADNESS MONTH or this giveaway (worth 2 entries) and post a link to the post.
Images: Posh Girl Boutique