Friday, May 13, 2011

My Five Favorite Pins This Week

It's that time again!  Here are my five favorite Pinterest pins this week.  (Wondering what Pinterest is? Find out here!)

#1: Why should the fun start inside the playroom?  With this adorable door from Posh Tots (which would also be easy to DIY), even getting into the space will entertain the kids!  {Pin via B via Rhonda Chard-Woodrow from HGTV.com}



#2: With summertime right around the corner, I'm sure a lot of you are breaking out your barbecues and this DIY burger bar is a great way to display the goodies at your next get-together!  {Pin via Amy via Vivien Jordan from Swanky::Chic::Fete}



#3:  Father's Day will be here before you know it, and this tie wreath is the perfect way to celebrate Daddy! {My pin from Be Different, Act Normal}



#4:  This has to be the ultimate chalkboard wall!  {Pin via Lila}



#5:  What can you make with these three simple ingredients?  The world's best bubbles! {Pin via The Domestic Diva via Christi Williams from Under the Sycamore}



#5.5:  I know, I know, this is supposed to be about my five favorite pins but after the world's best bubbles recipe, I couldn't resist including this too!  So simple to make and perfect for your back yard.  {Pin via Thrifty Decor Chick via Nancee Smith from Come Together Kids}


So there you have my Five-and-a-Half Favorite Pins this week.  If you'd like to check out my boards on Pinterest, you can find them HERE.  If you're already on Pinterest, I'd love to follow you so post a comment here with a link to your boards so I can check them out.  And if you're not already a member and need an invite, post your e-mail address and I'll send you one.

Happy Pinning!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

5 comments:

  1. Love your Pins....well I think you know that! I think we are official "pin heads"! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Pinterest! Mine is http://pinterest.com/steph2pigs/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I'm one of your newest followers. Your kids crafts and pintersts are great!

    Love the home-made bubbles and refill station! Perfect timing for me to read this too because I am planning my son's second birthday. I plan on having a bubble station and was just thinking to myself this morning that I should make the bubbles to save money instead of buy them. Thanks for the post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the shoutout danielle! i LOVE the bubble refill station!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love an invite...I have checked out your boards and they are great!
    kimberleejohnston@wordtothewall.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!