Monday, May 9, 2011

I'm Back!

Sorry I've been MIA lately but we just got back from a family trip to:

Where we watched my brother get his Masters degree from:


And then visited:


It was a fun but hectic week, and with Easter right before and Mother's Day right after, I'm totally behind!  But not to fear - I'll have a post later this week recounting all of the things that worked - and didn't! - on our first plane ride with Gabrielle and Alaina, and a wrap up of my tips on doing Disney with toddlers.

But in the meantime, here's a belated Mother's Day goodie for all of you!  Pear Tree Greetings is offering a five piece personalized stationary set for just $1 shipped! 

Our Gift to Moms: $1 Stationery Set

I don't know about you, but I'm a sucker for cute cards so I can't wait to get mine!  The offer is good through May 13th, or while supplies last.

Enjoy!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun trip!! I love the $1 cards, tyvm for sharing that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!