Dear AFOMFT, I'm pregnant with my first child and anxiously trying to find some cute clothes that are 100% organic. To make things more challenging, I don't know whether I'm having a boy or a girl so I'm also looking for them to be gender neutral. Help!
There are quite a few lines that feature organic baby clothes right now but there's one in particular which I've seen and felt firsthand that I can personally highly recommend - Paige Lauren Baby.
Many of their pieces are made from 100% certified organic cotton, grown without the use of pesticides and colored with natural dyes. And boy are they adorable!
I love the story behind the line, too. Paige Lauren is a Southern California born and bred designer who got frustrated with not being able to find simple, classic baby clothes to buy for her friends' children and decided to start making her own. She got inspiration from her own childhood growing up by the beach and the result is a whimsical and relaxed line of kids clothes that you'll wish came in adult sizes too.
You may like what you see but trust me when I tell you that you will LOVE what you feel. Paige Lauren Baby brags about having the softest baby clothes around and to prove it, they sent me a newborn shirt to check out. I honestly do not have the words to explain how soft that shirt really is! It was like velvet but even better. They've earned the right to boast - if there's something softer out there, I'll be truly surprised.
Paige Lauren Baby has a beautiful palette of colors to choose from, and Emily, you'll be happy to see that many of them can work for boys or girls. This deep green, called Kelp, really shows off the contrast stitching.
And what could be cuter than their Classic Double Layer Crawler in Sol with the adorable butt flap on the back!
There's also an adorable new Heather Stripe fabric that's a great gender-neutral choice.
Since I have girls, it's should come as no surprise that I'm drawn to the pretty Flamingo pink. This Long Sleeve Romper looks so comfy!
And I so want to get this dress for the girls to wear in our family pictures this summer!
The buttons down the back are so sweet!
Emily, I hope that the Paige Lauren Baby collections are the answer to your baby clothing question. And if you register on their website, you can create a registry to share with friends and family who may be looking for the perfect gift to get your little bundle of joy. To get you started, I'm going to send you the adorable newborn sample tee that Paige Lauren Baby sent me to review. I know that after one touch, you'll be as hooked on their line as I am!
And I've got a great gift for one lucky AFOMFT reader too! Since they say feeling is believing (or something along those lines!), Paige Lauren Baby has generously offered to give away one Newborn Essentials gift pack, which includes a natural organic gown and matching cap and a classic superfine jersey white romper with feet. That's a prize worth more than $100! To enter, visit Paige Lauren Baby and post a comment here telling me which of their pieces you like best (this is mandatory). For additional entries:
Please leave a separate comment for each entry (two if you've blogged about the giveaway) and make sure to include a link to your tweet, blog post, etc. All entries must be posted on AFOMFT as a direct comment to this post. Comments on Facebook will not count as entries. This giveaway is open to residents of the U.S. and Canada and ends June 14th at 11:59 pm EST. The winner will be selected by random.org and announced on AFOMFT on June 15th. If the winner doesn't contact AFOMFT within 48 hours, a new drawing will be held so be sure to check back to see if you've won!
- Subscribe to AFOMFT or let us know you are a subscriber
- "Like" AFOMFT on Facebook -- http://tinyurl.com/AFOMFTFBFAN
- "Like" Paige Lauren Baby on Facebook -- http://www.facebook.com/pages/PAIGELAUREN
- Ask your friends to "like" AFOMFT on Facebook by sending them this link - http://tinyurl.com/AFOMFTFBFAN - and post a comment here with the names of each one who does. You'll earn one entry per new friend who "likes" our page and names will be cross-checked.
- Follow Paige Lauren Baby & AFOMFT on Twitter (@paigelaurenbaby & @AFOMFT or click the birdie icon on the sidebar) and tweet this post by clicking the graphic above or this giveaway: #Win a super soft Newborn Essential Gift Set worth $100+ from @paigelaurenbaby @AFOMFT - http://tinyurl.com/AFOMFT
- Click here to vote for AFOMFT on Top Baby Blogs and post a comment here that you did - . You can vote once per day per computer so if you vote every day or on different computers, be sure to post one comment for each one.
- Grab our button and put it on your blog or website and post a link here showing us.
- Blog about AFOMFT or this giveaway (worth 2 entries so please post two comments) and post a link to the post.
If you'd like help from A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS or want to share something fabulous you've found, we want to hear from you! Have a party theme but want help finding decorations? Just redecorated your kid's room and want to show it off? Shoot me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org if you're on the hunt for the perfect product and just can't find it or if there's something you love and want to share. We'll do our best to help out and every reader featured on YOU TAKEOVER TUESDAY will receive a special gift from AFOMFT. What are you waiting for? Hit us up!
Please note that Paige Lauren Baby sent me a newborn shirt as a sample to review. The opinions I've shared of their products are my own.
Images: Paige Lauren Baby