Moms of girls, I know I can't be the only one. From the moment I found out we were having girls, I envisioned them wearing sassy little clips in their hair every day, perfectly coordinated with their outfits. For a while, my dream became a reality and my little monkeys looked somewhat girly when they had a sweet bow clipped into whatever hair I could get in there. And then toddlerhood hit, and Gabrielle and Alaina preferred even having their nails trimmed more than putting any adornment in their hair. But my quest for the cutest clips hasn't waned. Instead, I have a collection that grows weekly and children who occasionally let me put one of my treasured pieces into their hair. Hey, I'll take what I can get. And that looks a little something like this.
That's Gabrielle giving me her "Mom, I'm letting you put this thing in my hair but do you really have to take pictures too?" look. Meanwhile, Alaina just wails until I give up on the idea of barrettes for her altogether.
Which is too bad because the hair clips I recently got from Forever Chic Bowtique are beyond adorable! I mean, really, how sweet is this bow (if you ignore my pesky kid trying to pull it out)?
And there are lots more where that came from! I've been eying this adorable Ribbon Flower duo.
And this double layer Lilly Stripe bow is so perfect for summertime!
I love the clippie sets too. For $4, you get to choose four of these:
Or for $6, you can pick six of these:
Those are great prices for moms like me who have more than one little girl, and they'd also make terrific party favors. For $1, you can buy some silly toy that parents will toss out or a clippie that will actually get used. That's an easy decision!
Forever Chic Bowtique has some pretty patriotic designs for the 4th of July that you can order now and get before the holiday. I love this striped bow.
And this starry number is super festive!
A lot of the pieces can do double duty, as a barrette or on a headband, like this Burberry-inspired bow.
Hmmmm, I wonder if my girls might be more open to headbands? Because I have all of these fun Forever Chic Bowtique clips just waiting to be worn.
The only other way I manage to feed my addiction these days is to pop one in their hair when they're not paying attention, like I did here.
She may be tired, but Gabrielle is going to rock a Forever Chic Bowtique clippie whether she likes it or not!
Are your little girls more amenable to hair clips than mine are? Then you're in luck because Forever Chic Bowtique is giving one lucky AFOMFT reader a $20 credit to their store! That'll get you a whole lot of bows. To enter, visit Forever Chic Bowtique and post a comment here telling me what you'll put the credit toward if you win (this is mandatory). For additional entries:
Please leave a separate comment for each entry (two if you've blogged about the giveaway) and make sure to include a link to your tweet, blog post, etc. All entries must be posted on AFOMFT as a direct comment to this post. Comments on Facebook will not count as entries. This giveaway is open to residents of the U.S. and Canada and ends June 29th at 11:59 pm EST. The winner will be selected by random.org and announced on AFOMFT on June 30th. If the winner doesn't contact AFOMFT within 48 hours, a new drawing will be held so be sure to check back to see if you've won!
- Subscribe to AFOMFT or let us know you are a subscriber
- "Like" AFOMFT on Facebook -- http://tinyurl.com/AFOMFTFBFAN
- "Like" Forever Chic Bowtique on Facebook
- Ask your friends to "like" Forever Chic Bowtique on Facebook and post a comment here with the names of each one who does. You'll earn one entry per new friend who "likes" their page and names will be cross-checked.
- Ask your friends to "like" AFOMFT on Facebook by sending them this link - http://tinyurl.com/AFOMFTFBFAN - and post a comment here with the names of each one who does. You'll earn one entry per new friend who "likes" our page and names will be cross-checked.
- Visit Forever Chic Bowtique and add the store as a favorite.
- Follow AFOMFT on Twitter (@AFOMFT or click the birdie icon on the sidebar) and tweet this post by clicking the graphic above or this giveaway: #Win a $20 credit toward adorable hair clips from Forever Chic Bowtique @AFOMFT - http://tinyurl.com/AFOMFT
- Click here to vote for AFOMFT on Top Baby Blogs and post a comment here that you did - . You can vote once per day per computer so if you vote every day or on different computers, be sure to post one comment for each one.
- Grab our button and put it on your blog or website and post a link here showing us.
- Blog about AFOMFT or this giveaway (worth 2 entries so please post two comments) and post a link to the post.
And Forever Chic Bowtique is running a great deal right now - spend $20 and you'll receive 10% off your order, spend $40 and receive 15% off, spend more than $55 and receive 20% off and FREE SHIPPING!! The refund will be credited via Paypal once payment is received.
Images: AFOMFT & Forever Chic Bowtique